39 Interior Design Quiz Questions You Can Use
If you're making an interior design quiz you'll good questions to use. This is a list of questions you can put into your quiz so it gets the most views, leads, and sales possible.
1. Which of these colors do you love to decorate with?
A. Wood is a color, right?
B. All White
C. Watery green or blue
D. Mustard Yellow
E. Do Patterns Count?
2. Choose your favorite home
A. Traditional all-white
B. Modern beige
C. Craftsman Grey
D. Mid-town complex
3. Choose a chandelier
4. Choose your ride
5. Choose a dog
6. Choose a rug pattern
7. Pick a vacation
A. New York City
B. Beach in the tropics
C. African Safari
D. Camping with the family
8. Choose a kitchen
9. What does your typical weekend look like?
A. Napping all day
B. Thrift shopping
C. Binge watching Netflix shows
D. Partying with friends
10. How would your friends describe you?
11. What's your dream vacation destination?
12. I have several of these in my wardrobe...
B. Vintage sweaters
D. Cotton prints
E. Lounge pants
F. Organic tie-dye tees
13. My favorite everyday shoes are...
A. Classic pumps
B. Combat boots
C. Cowboy boots
D. Flip flops/sandals
E. Designer sneakers
14. What impression do you want your home to give off?
A. Clean, cozy and comfortable
B. Lived in and homey wih a vintage vibe
C. Streamlined, modern and full of light
D. Fun, relaxed and spirited
E. Sleek, spacious and uncluttered
F. Conventional, formal and organized
15. Which colors are you most drawn to?
A. Black and white, natural colors
B. White and grey, soft pastels that blend
C. Muted colors and darker neutrals
D. A mix of vibrant colors
E. Mostly black and white, maybe one pop of color
F. Rich and classic colors
16. How do you want your home to feel?
A. Simple, charming and family friendly
B. Lived in, comfortabl and rooted
C. Spacious, casual but has an edge
D. Friendly vibrant and unique
E. Uncomplicated, free and limitless
F. Put together, classic and timeless
17. What materials do you prefer to use in your home?
18. Which of these outfits would you most likely wear?
19. What would you most likely find on your table?
A. A current project for home or work
B. Something homemade
C. Cool and functional kitchenware
D. Materials from your newest hobby
E. An interesting book or nothing at all
F. Fresh flowers in a pretty vase
20. What artwork would most likely display in your home?
A. Typography and natural prints
B. A vintage wood sign
C. Something salvaged and rusty
D. A collection of your favorite photographs
E. Something simle but interesting
F. A lovely painting
21. What best describes your dream home?
A. Simple form and close to nature
B. house in the county with a large wrap around porch
C. An old ubrban factory with big windows
D. Quirky and colorful, near the beach
E. Expansive with standout architecture
F. A stately victorian mansion
22. In your opinion, what is a must have feature for your home?
A. A comfy arm chair for reading
B. A large table for family gatherings
C. An exposed brick wall
D. Outdoor living space
E. Sleek orginization
F. A gorgeous fireplace
23. Which living room feels the most home to you?
24. Which kitchen do you want to cook in?
25. Which front door would you like to greet you?
26. What's your ideal backyard?
27. I shop for furniture & decor at:
C. Pottery Barn
D. World Market
E. Ethan Allen
28. I gotta have this for my wall:
A. Abstract art
C. Urchin clock
D. Framed print
E. Woven Basket
F. Wood sign
29. My favorite material is:
30. My favorite pattern is:
31. As a chair, I would be:
32. What are you most inspired by in your designs?
B. Urban Landscape
F. Blank Spaces
33. Pick an architectural detail for your home
A. A fireplace
B. Floor to ceiling windows
C. Tiled flooring throughout
D. Exposed wood beams
F. A wrap-around porch
34. What do you wish the bookshelves at your home looked like?
A. What bookshelves? They always look cluttered to me
B. An array of old leather books, meaningful knickknacks and beautiful art
C. Full of books all organized by colour
D. Mostly mirrored objects, candles and party trays
E. Pieces that I have collected from all over the world
F. I have open shelving that displays a few of my possessions
35. Where do you usually shop for your home?
B. I don't need anything for my home
C. Local shops that I collect pieces from regularly like Amanda's house of elegance
D. Flea market and yard sales
E. Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, and Restoration Hardware
36. What is your favourite colour combination if you had to pick?
A. Black and white
B. White and grey
C. Pink and red
D. Does wood count as a color?
E. Gold and black
F. Red and blue
37. What is your favorite meal of the day?
D. Why should I choose?
38. You are given 1000 dollars to purchase a new piece of art, what do you choose?
A. A stuning oil painting that looks like its from the 1800's
B. A modern abstract with bold lines and colors
C. A landscape scene of the wilderness of Canada
D. A collection of small ink drawings
E. Something with lots of color and movement that makes you think
F. A graphic print of downtown New York City
G. A tall steel sculpture
39. Choose a plant for your space
A. A cactus - no chance of killing it (hopefully)
B. A pretty vase full of pink peonies
C. A large fiddle leaf fig
D. A few hanging air plants
E. I don't have a green thumb - not even to keep a cactus alive
F. An aloe plant to nurse my family back to health
G. A lucky bamboo stalk