47 Food Quiz Questions You Can Use
This is a list of questions you can use to create your own food quiz or just for fun, they are all fully available for you to use however you'd like.
1. How do you feel about chocolate?
A. I like it.
B. I would climb mountains for chocolate
D. I think it's overrated?
2. What is your favorite topping?
B. Caramelized onions
3. If you could only eat one type of cheese for the rest of your life, what would it be?
C. Monterey Jack
E. No cheese for me
4. What's your condiment of choice?
C. Hot Sauce
5. What's your go-to side?
A. Fries (plin old tater or sweet potatoes)
B. Roasted veggies (carrot, zuchinni, broccoli)
6. How do you wash down your burger?
7. What type of bun do you like best?
A. Potato bun
B. Classic burger bun
8. If you could join ONE club, what would it be?
A. Pizza-tasting club
B. Cheese club
C. Pasta-making club
D. Wine Club
E. Supper Club
9. What would you pair with this heavenly cheese tower?
A. A tasting flight of 4-5 different wines
B. Any light, white wine
C. Whatever the host is recommending
10. What's your favorite beverage?
C. Iced Tea
D. Fruit Smoothie
E. Sparkling Water
F. Tomato Juice
11. Best Fruit?
12. What's your go-to dessert?
A. A piece of fruit
B. A square of dark chocolate
C. An irish coffee
D. A cupcake
E. An affogato
13. At lunch time, you eat
14. Which of these is a 'must eat' food to improve health and lose weight?
C. Low fat cheese instead of full fat
D. Baked potato without butter
Correct Answer: B
15. Where was the first place that sold burgers?
A. Long Beach, California
B. Yonkers, New York
C. Nice, France
D. Athens, Texas
Correct Answer: D
16. What popular sauce was invented in China?
C. Blue Chees
D. Honey Mustard
17. What kind of consistency do you like in your cheese?
A. Soft and fresh
B. Gooey and spreadable
C. Firm and fudgy
D. Hard and complex
18. Do you like spice?
A. I love spicing up my food
B. I only spice it up occasionally
C. Spices make me want to die
19. What taste is your favorite?
Knowing someone's brand style is important in marketing because everything flows through what they believe to be true about themselves
C. No taste, I only drink water
20. What's your go-to for breakfast?
B. Anything with bacon
D. Breakfast sandwich
E. Greek yogurt
21. Which flavor brightens up your day?
22. You're filling up your plate at a salad bar. What do you reach for first?
C. Sunflower seeds
23. What's your go-to brunch cocktail?
SEO is an important part of marketing so marketers should at least know what it means
A. A bloody mary
B. A mimosa
C. I don't do alcohol in the morning
D. Whatever the restaurant's specialty is
24. You're invited to a potluck. What do you bring?
A. A relatively-nice bottle of chill wine, to play it safe
B. A crowd-pleasing cake. Probably chocolate
C. A big, beautiful salad
D. Something rich, ambitious, and unforgettable
25. What tastes do you gravitate towards?
A. Fresh, clean, and light
B. Rich, spicy, umami
C. Classic, savory, simple
D. Creamy, salty, citrus
26. It's August, and you're at the farmers market. What do you reach for first?
A. Corn! As much as my arms can carry
B. Little cherry tomatoes to eat on everything
C. All of the ripe fruit
D. Whatever the fishmonger recommends.
27. Pick a beverage:
B. Diet Coke
28. My favorite hot drink is:
A. Hot chocolate
B. Mulled cider
C. Irish coffee
D. Earl grey tea
29. Pick an apple varietal:
C. Golden Delicious
30. What's your favorite warm spice?
31. Where do you eat dinner?
A. Most often on the couch, in front of the TV
B. At the dining room table, always
C. Sitting on a stool in my kitchen
D. I switch it up daily depending on my mood
32. If you were a vegetable, what would you be?
A. Green beans
33. What's your favorite Thanksgiving pie?
A. Pumpkin Pie
B. Cranberry Pie
C. Apple Pie
D. Pecan Pie
34. What's your idea of a perfect meal?
A. A slow-cooked, one-pot dish that simmers all day
B. Making an old family recipe and sitting down with loved ones to eat it
C. Small plates to share, so that I can try everything
D. A 3-course dinner party for 8
35. What makes a recipe genius to you?
A. When it's quick and easy and still delicious
B. When it tastes so good, I'll never even think about making it another way
C. When I think "That will never work" - and it does
D. When I think about eating it every week
E. When it's my go-to dish to bring to a party
36. What is your favorite holiday cookie?
A. Linzer Cookies
B. Thumbprint Cookies
C. Gingerbread Cookies
D. Cut-Out Cookies
37. What is your favorite meal of the day?
D. Why should I choose?
38. It's your birthday. What's your ideal way to celebrate?
A. A quiet, romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant
B. A home-cooked meal with friends and family
C. A backyard barbecue bash
D. A huge party at my favorite local bar
39. What do you drink in the morning?
40. What is your favorite sweet breakfast food?
D. Pain au Chocolat
E. French Toast
41. Where do you usually eat breakfast?
A. At my desk
B. At the kitchen table
C. At the kitchen counter
D. In bed
E. On the couch, in front of the morning news
42. What's your favorite tailgating drink?
B. Bloody Mary
43. What's your morning coffee order?
A. Double espresso
B. An iced mocha
C. A soy milk latte
D. A small black coffee
44. What's your ideal comfort food?
A. Piping hot soups or stews
B. Pasta, duh
C. Cheesy tacos, quesadillas, or fajitas
D. Loaded sandwiches
45. If you had to eat one type of pasta for the rest of your life, what would it be?
46. Imagine you're at the produce section of the grocery store. Pick one item
A. Brussels sprouts
C. Green beans
47. What's your go-to source of protein?