In this guide we'll show you exactly how to add a quiz to Shopify store. Here are the steps
1: In Shopify Navigate to "Pages"
This is where we'll begin the process of adding a quiz to your Shopify store. You can also add a quiz to a blog post following this same process, but pages are preferable
2. Click "Show HTML" to switch your page to HTML mode where you can paste the quiz code into
The quiz embed code is in HTML and comes in as an iframe so you'll want to switch to HTML mode in order to actually add the quiz code into your page
3. Go to Interact (tryinteract.com) and click "Share & Embed" on the quiz you want to add to your Shopify Store
4. Click "Embed In Your Website Or Landing Page"
This will open up the quiz embed code that we're going to add into your Shopify store page
5. Click "Copy Code to Clipboard"
This will copy the quiz embed code that you'll be embedding into your Shopify store page
6. Paste the copied quiz embed code into your Shopify Store Page (Don't forget to be in HTML mode)
7. Click on the alignment icon and select "Center Align" so your quiz is centered on your page
This will look way better on your site
8. Click "Save" and your page is now live!
9. Promote your quiz by adding a link to it from your store home page
That way people will know to take the quiz when they visit your store