This step-by-step guide will walk you through everything you need to know to create and launch a Score (Tallied) Quiz. With this type of quiz each question answer has a specific score associated with it and upon completion a user will receive a result defined by a specific score range. Let’s get started!
Editing Design & Content
For all tips and tricks regarding editing your quiz’s design and content, please click here.
Editing Answer Scores
Each question’s answers will have a specific score associated with it. If a quiz taker selects that answer option, that score amount will be added to their overall total score. To begin:
- Select the question you would like to focus on by clicking its title in the left sidebar of the quiz editor.
- Click the “Set Answer Scores” button located above the quiz module.
- In the panel that slides out, enter the score you want to associate with each answer in the text inputs. Note: Scores can be negative or positive whole numbers.
- Once completed, click “Save” at the bottom of the slide-out panel. Upon save, your result ranges will automatically adjust to include new scores.
Editing Result Score Ranges
To determine which result a quiz taker receives, you need to adjust the score range for each quiz result. By default the ranges will evenly distribute across your quiz results, but you can edit the ranges manually as follows:
- Select the result you would like to focus on by clicking its title in the left sidebar of the quiz editor.
- Click the “Result Settings” button located above the quiz module.
- In the panel that slides out, enter the score range by using the text inputs to enter the minimum and maximum score a user can earn to receive this specific result. Note: Scores ranges may be adjusted to accommodate all possible scores.
If you have any further questions please reach out to our support team at email@example.com