These are the steps to set up scoring for a multiple choice quizzes and create different results based on the scores.
1. Inside the quiz editor, click on a quiz question in the left sidebar under the category “questions”
2. Now click “”set correct answer” in the top right corner of the question screen
3. There are three things you can do on this screen
1. Set the correct answer by clicking on it
2. Choose whether you want to reveal the correct answers immediately after each question
3. If you choose to show the correct answers immediately after each question you can type out an explanation of the correct answer. These explanations will also show up in the quiz results if you choose to show the correct answers in the quiz results (refer to multiple choice quiz results guide for that)