Queen Elizabeth II - The Operator
Congratulations, you are an Operator.
Your answers indicate that you are introverted and detail-oriented, making you an Operator, like Queen Elizabeth II.
Your PROM Archetype® is not a personality; it identifies your observable contributions to organizations when using your superpowers.
You focus on the details, make stuff happen, and get the trains running on time and to a VERY, VERY high standard.
You excel at developing plans and SOPs, enforcing rules, and holding people accountable.
You nail the specifics and tell people when good ideas are out of sync with reality.
You hate drama and would rather not be the center of attention at company events or social gatherings. You read people very well.
Being your best self: Recognize that Operators can be great leaders. Embrace your detail-oriented, mission-focused inclinations. Aim for roles that enable you to build sustainable systems and institutions. Don't listen to the nonsense that leaders must be extroverted visionaries. Put visionaries on your team and empower them to challenge that status quo. Be sure to allow yourself recovery time between social events.
Check out our video on the PROM Archetypes®: https://strategicleadersacademy.com/resources/vide...
Famous Operators include:
Queen Elizabeth II
Ready to be your best self? Take these steps:1. Play to your strengths. Invest in being the best version of yourself and ignore the nonsense about fixing inherent weaknesses. People who use their natural strengths daily are 2X - 3X happier and more productive than those in roles that feel like a grind. Gain skills that make the most of your natural inclinations so that you can soar to new heights.
2. Ignore unsolicited advice. Many people, who claim to want what's best for you, will tell you that you must conform to a particular "ideal style" to be a good leader. Nonsense. Unsolicited advice is projection -- it's about them and not about you. Go to #1 for solicited advice.
3. Get your own trusted advisers. The best athletes and leaders invest in themselves to constantly push the performance envelope. As you speak with people who help you play to your strengths, you will likely find the right fits to help you be your best self. You get the benefit of their experience and the mutual accountability that occurs -- you will put in the work so that you get a significant return on investment. They will do everything in their power to make sure you get results. Free coaching and advice have no accountability and thus get no results.
Who am I to help you? Read on
I’m Chris Kolenda
I work with CEOs of $100m companies who want to lead as their best selves, build an inspiring culture, and make the pivotal decisions that take their businesses to new heights. My clients have already grown by over $40 million and counting.
As a former combat leader, entrepreneur, and adviser, I've made most of the available mistakes, including trying to conform to someone else's expectations of the right leadership style, lone-wolfing it, and giving performance reviews that encouraged my subordinates to be more like me than the best version of themselves.
I learned from those mistakes, invested in my success, and did some good in the world (see my bio). Now, I help people like you be their best selves, build cultures that boost the common good, and make the pivotal decisions that grow your business.
Get 1% better each day, and in 70 days, you are twice as good.
Doing the next right things:
1. Watch my new PROM Archetypes® video to get into high-affinity, high-skill roles that put you into a state of flow.
2. Get my Reading List. This resource will boost your thought leadership and innovation.
3. Book a call with me. We'll discuss your unique genius and goals. I'll give you action steps that you can take right away to lead as your best self. There's no fee and no obligation. Book here: https://callSLA.as.me/Chris