Find the best quiz to grow your business!
Quizzes are super effective for lead generation and selling products. Find the best quiz for your business by answering a few questions
How Should You Job Craft?
Know what strategy to try to job craft in your current role.
How many hours do you spend at work?
Less than 40 hours/week
1 / 7
How would you describe your interactions at work?
I'm surrounded by people but don't really talk to anyone
I'm constantly talking to those around me
I don't talk to anyone
I talk to some people, but not frequently
2 / 7
My main focus in life is:
Doing the things I enjoy and spending time with friends and family
Having a job that allows me to do the things I love most at work
Making a positive impact on the world
Reaching my goals
3 / 7
When I get to work in the morning, the first question I ask myself is:
What do I have to do today?
When is the earliest I can leave today?
Am I making a difference?
What do I get to do today?
4 / 7
My dream job would:
Feel important and help me accomplish what I want
Thrill me daily and speak to my soul
Assure me I'm making a difference
Fit in with the rest of my life
5 / 7
Other people would describe me as:
6 / 7
How does your work make you feel?
7 / 7
- You may want to explore projects that allow you to work more collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Add tasks into your working day that you find meaningful to your job
- Emphasizing and building on tasks you already find meaningful
- Redesigning unwanted tasks by adding different techniques or technologies that can help you to craft your work to become easier and more in line with your interests and strengths
Relational crafting is changing the extent or way your interact with other people in your workplace.
- Maybe take part in mentoring someone or finding a mentor at your workplace
- Ask to be included in the hiring process for your team
- Build relationships with coworkers by expressing gratitude / appreciations
- Engage in mindfulness practices
- See how your roles contribute to the overall firm mission or team purpose
- Broaden your perceptions of your job’s purpose and scope
- Reframe your job to develop your interests, desired outcomes, relationships and overall identity thus creating meaningful work