Here are the ways you can post your quiz to Facebook from interact. We got a lot of questions about how to post or embed a quiz into Facebook and this post answers all those questions
1. Can I embed my quiz into a Facebook Post?
No, you cannot embed any third-party content into Facebook. This means that people must click on your Facebook post and go to your website or to a separate quiz URL to take the quiz. The only kind of post that Facebook lets you make interactive are their own tools, I.E. Facebook's own polls. They do not let anyone else put a quiz or any other kind of content directly into a Facebook post, you must always have people click on the post and go to your website or to another quiz URL in order to take your quiz.
2. Can I embed my quiz into a Facebook Tab?
Yes, although this is not recommended because Facebook did not make tabs mobile friendly and they will not work on mobile devices. If you still want to use this method we have instructions here.
3. What is the best way to post my quiz on Facebook for maximum engagement?
There are two ways that work best.
First, is to embed the quiz on your website and then share your webpage as a Facebook post. This will make it so people go to your website to take your quiz.
Second, is to share your quiz URL directly to Facebook. This will share a tryinteract.com URL for your quiz and when clicked that URL will only contain your quiz.
4. How do I make a quiz Facebook ad?
We have separate instructions on how to do that, this guide is for how to post your quiz on Facebook organically. Click here for instructions on how to make a quiz Facebook ad.
5. Is there a way to post a quiz on Instagram?
There is, sort of. We have a separate guide on how to post a quiz to Instagram
In this method you'll be embedding your quiz into your own website and then sharing that URL to Facebook as the post for the quiz. This will let you keep people going to your website rather than to the interact website.
1. Embed in your website
2. Post the link to where your quiz is embedded onto Facebook
3. Customize the post description and use a shortened link
Alex and Ani were only able to customize their quiz post because they have a verified domain through Facebook, again here are the instructions for that. If you don't have a verified domain you won't be able to change how your quiz post looks and it will pull images and text from the page you have the quiz embedded on.
If you do have a verified domain then you can go ahead and customize the post to look and feel how you want it to.
2. Post on Facebook
3. Use a URL shortener to make it cleaner and customize the Facebook post description
The only thing you'll be able to change is the description above the post itself where it says "Which Gemstone Do You Need Right Now?"
Using this method, the URL shown on the Facebook post will always be tryinteract.com and there is absolutely no way to change that. If you need the URL to be your own then you have to use method 1 and embed the quiz into your website and then share your URL with the quiz embedded on it as a Facebook post.
4. Here's what the quiz page will look like
The URL will be something like https://quiz.tryinteract.com/#/5a678c292c8eaf0014030e63
But the only thing on the page will be the quiz itself, and the page is fully mobile responsive, and you don't have to embed the quiz onto your website to use this method.
1. Here are the instructions to make a quiz Facebook ad
2. Here are the instructions to share your quiz on all the other social networks
3. Here are the best practices for creating quizzes
4. Here are the instructions for how to verify your domain on Facebook so you can customize your posts
5. Here are the instructions for how to add Facebook pixel tracking to your quiz